Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Santa.....


Here's a little Christmas wishlist of mine.......It's completely impractical so it suits me quite well!  :)

A beautiful outdoor fort made of sticks and tapestries?  Yes please!
Source


I've said it before and I'll say it again! Crocheted hot pants are they flippin bee's knees!
source


 These Amazing shoes I found on Etsy (here) except in a ridiculous size 11 so they fit my freakishly large feet! 


My 4 year old would LOVE this Mario shelving unit!  (almost as much as I would)!!!

 source

These floral Doc Martens are perfection!  Docs always remind me of "Clarissa Explains it All", she is and will always be my fashion icon.
source

These most amazing clubhouse beds!!!  I need one for each of the girls and one for myself please!!!  Can you imagine the possibilities!?
source

This Thumbelina Sweater coat from Free People's new childrens line "Wee People".  Their kids line is to die for. seriously. stinkin. cute.

....and since I've been such a good girl this year, I would like a Volkswagon camper like this but with groovy original interior!  :)
ahhh.....a girl can dream can't she? :)

\
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment