Monday, September 27, 2010

Obsession Alert!

Okay, first of all -I know I suck.  I never finished doing collections week!  I was on the ball Monday and Tuesday and then....I lost my muchness. But, you know after Tuesday even the calender says W.T.F, right!?  
Anywho, I would like to share some beautiful pictures with you all and also welcome my new followers!

I could not possibly be more in love with this fall's lace fashion trend!  I don't know if it is because I am a child of the 80's who just so happens to ADORE Madonna, or if it's the perfect combination of sweet and sexy.  I do know I love it more than a squirrel loves nuts!
Image found at Weheartit.com
Image found at Weheartit.com
Image found at freepeople.com

Image found at freepeople.com
Image found at freepeople.com
Image found at Weheartit.com
Image found at Weheartit.com
Image found at Weheartit.com
Image found at Weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment