Thursday, August 5, 2010

Etsy Favorites!

Hello! :) It's time for a few of my Etsy faves.  Today I am featuring handmade goods & art!

First is this sweet collaged canvas by Blossomnbird on Etsy.  Find her shop here. I love how she uses vintage fabric as canvas!  I really would love to try something like this.



This amazingly adorable upcycled table runner shirt by Poor Pitiful Pearl!  I can't say enough about how amazing & creative her designs are!  I LOVE the embroidery! Find her Etsy shop here.

It was really hard to pick a favorite of Linda Solovic's prints!  They're all so sweet & adorable!  Find her Etsy shop here.

These prints by Sascalia are so inspiring!  I love the dreamlike quality and the innocence!  I couldn't choose just one to feature from this shop! Find her here.
 

Here is an amazing piece by Rocket Girl Designs. Find her shop here.

 Also I am MADLY in LOVE with this skirt!

 You can find this and so much more cuteness at Made with love by Hannah's shop here!
I also love this one!!!

It matches my vintage tea towel <3

I could go on & on all day but......I have end-tables to finish!  :) 
Pics coming soon!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment