Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello!  Yesterday was my oldest daughter's 4th birthday and she requested a "smurf cake".  She said it had to be blue, with blue icing and it had to have Vanity Smurf and Brainy Smurf on it!  Now, I am definitely an amateur cake decorator but....I think it turned out ok!  :)
Check it out!
Here are my supplies: Duncan Hines white cake mix + blue food coloring, white icing + blue & green food coloring, 4 colored tubes of writing icing and 3 smurf figures & their accessories.
 So....the top of the cake got a little damaged when I flipped it over out of the pan which is why the top is not so smooth :*(  In my defense, it was 2 a.m. after I got off work when I was attempting all this.
Happy Smurfday Jazilyn!!!
 I was lucky enough to find these Smurf toys at Toys R us for about $10.  There's Brainy Smurf, Hefty murf and Vanity Smurf (her fave).
 
I also used the cardboard bird and mushroom that came from the toy packaging to decorate!  Pretty cute huh!?  :)
Even though my cake pan was not the prettiest nd the cake wasn't the greatest..... Jazzie loved it! Her birthday wish was that she could play with Vanity & Brainy Smurf right now :) lol!
Happy Birthday sweet baby!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment