Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Adventures in the Woods

So I was feeling a little froggy today and I decided to hop on down to Morgan-Monroe State Park in beautiful Southern Indiana for a little adventure. My lovely little ladies (ages almost 2 & 4) are more than a little materialistic and needed a good dose of nature to put things in perspective. Jazilyn, my oldest was thrilled to find a mushroom (she's really into Super Mario) and we also stumbled upon an old early 19th century cemetery! I found it kind of creepy and it reminded a lot of Stephen King's Pet Semetary because of its remote location. ((shudders)) Anywho, we all made it back alive and I can't wait to do it again! I'm so happy the girls enjoyed it because now I feel confident taking them more often. I think next we'll do Turkey Run State Park. Here are the very few pics I got today due to my camera having no battery (doh)!








No comments:

Post a Comment