Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flea Market Finds

Hello! I took a little stroll through Trader Baker's Flea Market here in town yesterday and I can't believe all the treasures I found!  :) This stuff was SUPER cheap too!



                                                     
These sweet little owl bookends.



This adorable little feller.  I have been wanting a place to hang keys. yay!

Mushroom wall decor

And this one....

Oh!  And the holy grail!!!!  I finally got my booth out of layaway at the antique store yesterday!  :)  A very special thanks to Jacob & Levi for moving it in for me (it was not easy)!  Isn't it just amazing!?


I can't wait to decorate the walls around it.  It's in the laundry/craft/study room for now, until I'm sure my little ones aren't going to destroy it.  




Speaking of my sweet babies, here are a couple of pics of the little "princesses" coloring with markers.  Aren't they just dolls!?  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment