Saturday, July 24, 2010

Etsy Favorites!




Here are a few things I'm drooling over on Etsy right now.  I have been really digging Pennsylvania Dutch and folk art.  Enjoy! :)

This adorable wood sign:
Click here for Etsy listing


I'm going to need a few of these wooden curiousity shelves! :)
Click here for Etsy listing

The cutest cheese-board ever.  I still love mine though, perhaps I could collect & hang them!


Etsy listing here.

This cabinet is to die for!  I could probably make one if I had stencils......well, and a cabinet.  The inside is really cute too!  It has lots of little shelves.  It reminds me of the book The Indian in the Cupboard.  


Etsy listing here.

This trivet is pretty  much awesome.   Such a good quote too!

Etsy listing here.


Oh! and one more thing to share.  This amazing cake! I love the graphics, I might make a painting inspired by it.  
                                                                      photo via The Dainty Squid


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment